So far I've spent about twenty dollars in gas to get it home, plus sixty dollars to feed the football players that helped move it. Fifty went to the ten by ten tent/pavillion and about twenty for a heavy duty extension cord to convert it to 110 Volts. A new GFCI at fifteen dollars, new heater element from Ebay at twenty eight dollars and a two dollar microswitch from Fry's. I've probably spent about eighty dollars in chemicals and whatnot and another ten in bits and pieces of hardware.
That's about $285 over the last two years, not including water and electricity.
Thinking about the hours relaxing after a long day or going out at the crack of dawn before work, priceless. When it was the only way we could cool off last year during the heat wave and the roof had been torn off and was being replaced, beyond measure.
I'm listening to the pump humming away thinking, not too bad for a free spa...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment